Grief can feel like it lasts forever. It doesn’t have to.
The pain and loss we feel when we lose someone that we love are tremendous and can be overwhelming. Yet the suffering associated with that grief — that quietly never seems to end — comes from the workings of the mind. And we can change that.
The Radical Grieving online programme will help you shift your perceptions of your loss and heal many feelings that keep you trapped, so that you can lighten your heart once again.
It’s no surprise that healing grief will involve some forgiving…
This programme uses Radical Forgiveness as its foundation, as a platform to help you unwind yourself from the grief and begin to see the blessings inside the events. Since the programme is conducted online, you’ll be able to work on it at your own pace or revisit sections that really touched you.
I have been able to experience the process of total forgiveness and gratitude more than I have ever experienced.
Frani Gains, Denver CO
Release the suffering that tags along with your grief
The Radical Grieving online programme helps you to release the feelings of suffering associated with your grief. You’ll learn to let go of the other emotions, like anger, resentment, bitterness and self-recrimination. And you’ll discover how to associate a sense of new peace to associate with any remaining sadness.
The Radical Grieving online programme syllabus includes:
- Preprogramme Jitters
- Where Does it Hurt?
- Safety Valves
- Where Am I Now?
- Assumptions of Radical Forgiveness
- Reactions to Radical Forgiveness Assumptions
- Radical Forgiveness in Practice
- The Radical Grieving Assumptions
- Reactions to Radical Grieving Assumptions
- Radical Grieving in Practice
- The 13 Steps to Radical Grieving
- Your World View
- Your Radical Grieving Assignment
- The 13 Steps to Radical Grieving Reprise
- The 13 Steps to Radical Forgiveness
- What to Do After the Programme
Unburden yourself from your grief today!